Finding Your Divine Power Within
We are all part of the same divine energy. We ARE that energy. And we use it all the time without being conscious of it. We have all knowledge, insights, power & healing talents that we need to go through this life in abundance. However, just before we came to this world, we agreed that we would forget who we are. Forget that we have and are all that is. We agreed to grow up and believe what we would be told by the people near to us.
It's time for us humans to let go of those old Belief Systems (BS...) and reclaim our inner divine power.
This afternoon workshop is exactly about that:
- Where that inner power resides within yourself
- How to access that power and knowledge
- How to use it
- How to cherish and grow it
What we'll do in the workshop:
- We start with a short introductory meditation and welcome by the spirits, using the New Grounding Meditation
- The spirits will give you some background information and insights (a Q&A through channelling)
- We introduce you to the Sacred Heart Chamber Meditation
- We teach you how to use this meditation to access your talents, power, personalities, ego, ...
- We exercice with you on accessing your inner power, how to grow and cherish it and we exchange those experiences in the group
- Our spirit guides will give each participant some personal messages and answer some questions (hint: bring your questions!)
Both Mepi and Ilan facilitate this workshop. Expect interruptions by our spirit guides, providing updates and channelled messages. We choose to focus on personal contact and quality rather than on big groups. Therefore, we have set a maximum of 10 participants for this workshop, based on first comes, first served. Dates and venues are announced here below and on the international events page as well as on Facebook. If on location, you may find information on it as well as on the hosts' website.
- Workshop starts at 14:00 sharp (local time) and ends at 17:00 (experience has taught us it always lasts a bit longer...)
- Admission fee is set at 50€, payable in cash at entering the workshop room (or in advance through the local host) .
- Experience with meditation is NOT required.
- We however strongly suggest you have an open mind and refrain from all judgment. Participants behaving in a judgmental and insulting way will be kindly asked to leave.
Upcoming dates and venues:
- fall and winter dates to be announced